The ACC is proud to offer all-inclusive international group housing option for the ACC's 70th Annual Scientific Session. ACC International Group Housing, through an exclusive international partnership with official housing provider Maritz Global Events, offers priority access to preferred hotels, amenities and locations in an all-inclusive international group package. Please visit the international group reservation page for additional information.
Group Registration and Hotel
|Key Dates & Deadlines|
|Monday, Nov. 30, 2020||Groups Registration and Housing Management Site Opens|
|Tuesday., Dec. 22, 2020||Early Bird Registration Deadline|
|Wednesday, Dec. 23, 2020||Advance Registration Begins|
|Wednesday, March 31, 2021||Advance Registration Deadline
(Registration fees are non-refundable after this date)
|Thursday, April 1, 2021||Standard Registration Begins|
|Wednesday, April 7, 2021||Groups Housing Deadline, All names, dates and payments must be submitted by this date.|
Groups of 10 or more rooms may be secured through the ACC.21 Group Registration & Housing process.
In addition to standard group registration & housing, the ACC offers full-service housing and concierge assistance for breakfast, transportation, special events, porterage, registration and other services.
Please note: Maritz Global Events is ACC's exclusive and official housing bureau for the American College of Cardiology's Annual Scientific Session in Atlanta, GA. Maritz Global Events, our official registration and housing provider, is undergoing a transition from the name Experient Inc. Please note, all references to Experient may not be changed, but all emails will be forwarded appropriately.
Group Requirements and Guidelines
- Minimum room block size to request a group block is 10 rooms.
- For groups up to 100 rooms, a maximum of 50 rooms can be blocked per hotel. For groups larger than 100 rooms, a maximum of 75 rooms can be blocked per hotel; based on availability.
- After the room block is confirmed by the ACC Housing Office, Groups will receive a link to the housing website in order to confirm the assignments.
- For all reservations made through Experient in the ACC.21 block, a non-refundable deposit equal to one night's room & tax is required for each individual Group reservation by April 7, 2021.
- The rooming list deadline is Wednesday, April 7, 2021. Any rooms not confirmed by this date will be released into general sale. Any rooms released after April 7, 2021 will be changed a non-refundable deposit equal to one night's room & tax.
- If any credit card is declined, the Hotel reserves the right to cancel the reservation.
The ACC has appointed Marben Srl (in collaboration with ABTS Convention Services Inc.), to coordinate and assist Italian pharmaceutical companies as the sole delegate in order to collect the requests and complete the mandatory procedure in compliance with the instructions given by Legislative Order No. 219 of April 24, 2006, par. 124.
Via Melzi d'Eril, 20
20154, Milano – Italy
T: +1-305-865-4380, ext. 155
| 2020 American College of Cardiology Foundation. Visit ACC.org|