Contact the ACC Registration and Housing Center
Travel Information & Attendee Services
We're looking forward to welcoming you to Atlanta! Atlanta boasts things to do with personality, adventure and unforgettable experiences rolled into one fabulous city.
Test your adventurous side with outdoor fun at one of the city's many green spaces, dig into ATL's deep culture through historic sites and museums, feel the soulful vibe of local musicians across the city or stroll through endless neighborhoods filled with unique shops. Whatever you choose, you're in for a trip of a lifetime. Visit the Discover Atlanta site for more information on things to do and see once you are here!
With Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport nearby, travel to and from Atlanta is a breeze. Plus, while you're here, an easy-to-use public transportation system allows you to explore Atlanta stress-free.
ACC.24 will take place at the Georgia World Congress Center, located at 285 Andrew Young International Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30313. ACC will provide morning and evening shuttle service for downtown hotels.
Airports and Transportation
- Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is the busiest and most efficient airport in the world, offering nonstop service to more than 150 domestic and 70 international destinations, and features more than 300 commercial venues meeting guests' shopping, dining and service needs.
- Amtrak: Amtrak routes are available to Atlanta anywhere from New York City to New Orleans. Click here for more information.
- Convention Center Parking: Georgia World Congress Center offers convenient on-campus parking for visitors, attendees and staff of on-site events. The Georgia World Congress Center Authority operates three surface lots and two parking decks on campus managed by SP+. There are over 5,600 parking spaces to make visiting the GWCCA convenient for guests. Reserve your parking in advance.
Complimentary shuttle bus service is provided for individuals who make hotel reservations through Maritz Global Events. The shuttle schedule will be provided closer to the meeting, please check back for updates.
Hotels that are within walking distance of the Convention Center and will not be serviced by convention shuttles:
- Embassy Suites Atlanta at Centennial Olympic Park
- Glenn Hotel, Autograph Collection
- Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Downtown
- Omni Hotel at CNN Center
- Signia by Hilton
- SpringHill Suites Atlanta Downtown
If you require a special-needs shuttle, please contact email@example.com to make arrangements.
Shuttle service for transportation between ACC.24 hotels and the convention center will be available for ACC.24 attendees. By utilizing the shuttle services, ACC.24 attendees assume all risks associated with their use of the shuttle services and release ACC, Kushner & Associates ("K&A"), and K&A's contractors from any liability whatsoever for any personal injury or loss, property damage, or any other losses or claims related to or arising out of the ACC.24 attendees' use of the shuttle services, and waive the right to bring any actions against ACC, K&A, and K&A's contractors.
In an effort to make ACC.24 more inclusive and inviting, ACC will offer several services to support our attendees. We will offer childcare throughout the meeting, a mother's room and an Interfaith Prayer & Meditation Room.
KiddieCorp will be providing care for children ages 6 months through 12 years old in order to allow ACC.24 attendees to have a comfortable, safe and happy place for their children, co-located in Georgia World Congress Center, while they attend sessions. Children must be registered in advance — the registration deadline is March 8, 2024, and availability is limited so please don't delay*. Learn more and register your child(ren) today!
*ACC reserves the right to cancel childcare services in advance of ACC.24 based on registration.