Contact the ACC Registration and Housing Center
Don't miss a beat at ACC.18! Share your experience and engage in continued discussion via social media.
Follow @ACCinTouch on Twitter for live coverage from Late-Breaking Clinical Trial Sessions, Keynotes and more. Use the hashtag #ACC18 to join the discussion. For additional ACC- and cardiology-related hashtags, download ACC’s Official Hashtag Reference Guide.
New this year, you can now “attend” multiple Learning Pathway Sessions in real time via Twitter! Follow these Learning Pathway Tweeters as they live tweet from Orlando, FL:
- Acute and Stable Ischemic Heart Disease (#cvCAD): Akshay K. Khandelwal, MD, FACC (@KhandelwalMD)
- Arrhythmias and Clinical Electrophysiology (#ACCEP): Jonathan P. Piccini Sr., MD, FACC (@JonPicciniSr)
- Congenital Heart Disease (#CHD): Tabitha Grace Moe, MD, FACC (@achdoctmoe)
- Heart Failure and Cardiomyopathies (#HeartFailure): Shashank S. Sinha, MD (@ShashankSinhaMD)
- Interventional Cardiology (#ACCIC): C. Michael Gibson, MD, FACC (@CMichaelGibson)
- Noninvasive Imaging (#ACCImaging): Hector Garcia-Garcia, MD, PhD (@hect2701)
- Prevention (#cvPrev): Laxmi S. Mehta, MD, FACC (@DrLaxmiMehta)
- Pulmonary Hypertension and Venous Thrombo-embolic Disease (#cvPAH & #cvVTE): Srinath Adusumalli, MD (@sri_adu)
- Valvular Heart Disease (#cvVHD): Poonam Velagapudi, MD, MS (@Pooh_Velagapudi)
- Vascular Medicine (#VascularDisease): Aaron Paul Kithcart, MD, PhD (@APKithcartMDPhD)
| 2018 American College of Cardiology Foundation. Visit ACC.org|