- Minimum room block size to request a group block is 10 rooms.
- For groups up to 100 rooms, a maximum of 50 rooms can be blocked per hotel. For groups larger than 100 rooms, a maximum of 75 rooms can be blocked per hotel; based on availability.
- The rooming list deadline is Wednesday, February 12, 2020. Any rooms not confirmed by this date will be released into general sale. Any rooms canceled after February 12, 2020 will be charged a non-refundable cancellation fee equal to one night's room & tax.
- Blocks must have names assigned to all rooms within the block no later than February 12, 2020.
- ACC will charge a $300 around the block fee for all reservations made outside of the ACC.20/WCC block.
Contact the ACC Registration and Housing Center
Group Registration & Hotel
|Key Dates & Deadlines|
|Wed., Oct. 9, 2019||Groups Registration and Housing Management Site Opens|
|Wed., Nov. 6, 2019||Early Bird Registration Deadline|
|Thurs., Nov. 7, 2019||Advance Registration Begins|
|Wed., Jan. 30, 2020||Groups Housing Deadline: All names, dates and payments must be submitted by this date.|
|Wed., Feb. 12, 2020||Registration Cancellation Deadline: Registration fees are non-refundable after this date|
|Wed., Feb. 19, 2020||Advance Registration Deadline|
|Thurs., Feb. 20, 2020||Regular Registration Rates Begins|
Experient Inc. is ACC's official registration and housing company for ACC.20/WCC.
Groups of 10 or more rooms may be secured through the Group Registration & Hotel process.
In addition to standard group registration & housing, the ACC offers full-service housing and concierge assistance for breakfast, transportation, special events, porterage, registration and other services.
The ACC has appointed Marben Srl (in collaboration with ABTS Convention Services Inc.), to coordinate and assist Italian pharmaceutical companies as the sole delegate in order to collect the requests and complete the mandatory procedure in compliance with the instructions given by Legislative Order No. 219 of April 24, 2006, par. 124.
Via Melzi d'Eril, 20
20154, Milano – Italy
T: +1-305-865-4380, ext. 155
| 2019 American College of Cardiology Foundation. Visit ACC.org|