- Minimum room block size to request a group block is 10 rooms
- For groups up to 100 rooms, a maximum of 50 rooms can be blocked per hotel. For groups larger than 100 rooms, a maximum of 75 rooms can be blocked per hotel; based on availability.
- After the room block is confirmed by the ACC Housing Office, Groups will receive a link to the housing website in order to confirm the assignments.
- For all reservations made through Experient in the ACC.19 block, a non-refundable deposit equal to one night’s room & tax is required for each individual Group reservation by January 30, 2019.
- The rooming list deadline is Wednesday, January 30, 2019. Any rooms not confirmed by this date will be released into general sale. Any rooms released after January 30, 2019 will be changed a non-refundable deposit equal to one night’s room & tax.
- If any credit card is declined, the Hotel reserves the right to cancel the reservation.
Questions about Group Registration & Hotels? For questions and to book, please contact Experient, Inc., Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. ET via phone +1- 847-996-5430 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.