- Minimum room block size to request a group block is 10 rooms.
- For groups up to 100 rooms, a maximum of 50 rooms can be blocked per hotel. For groups larger than 100 rooms, a maximum of 75 rooms can be blocked per hotel; based on availability.
- After the room block is confirmed by the ACC Housing Office, Groups will receive a link to the housing website in order to confirm the assignments.
- For all reservations made through Experient in the ACC.20/WCC block, a non-refundable deposit equal to one night's room & tax is required for each individual Group reservation by February 12, 2020.
- The rooming list deadline is Wednesday, February 12, 2020. Any rooms not confirmed by this date will be released into general sale. Any rooms released after February 12, 2020 will be charged a non-refundable deposit equal to one night's room & tax.
- If any credit card is declined, the hotel reserves the right to cancel the reservation.
Contact the ACC Registration and Housing Center
Group Registration & Hotel
|Key Dates & Deadlines|
|Wed., Oct. 9, 2019||Groups Registration and Housing Management Site Opens|
|Wed., Nov. 6, 2019||Early Bird Registration Deadline|
|Thurs., Nov. 7, 2019||Advance Registration Begins|
|Wed., Jan. 30, 2020||Groups Housing Deadline: All names, dates and payments must be submitted by this date.|
|Wed., Feb. 12, 2020||Registration Cancellation Deadline: Registration fees are non-refundable after this date|
|Wed., Feb. 19, 2020||Advance Registration Deadline|
|Thurs., Feb. 20, 2020||Regular Registration Rates Begins|
Experient Inc. is ACC's official registration and housing company for ACC.20/WCC.
Groups of 10 or more rooms may be secured through the Group Registration & Hotel process.
In addition to standard group registration & housing, the ACC offers full-service housing and concierge assistance for breakfast, transportation, special events, porterage, registration and other services.
The ACC has appointed Marben Srl (in collaboration with ABTS Convention Services Inc.), to coordinate and assist Italian pharmaceutical companies as the sole delegate in order to collect the requests and complete the mandatory procedure in compliance with the instructions given by Legislative Order No. 219 of April 24, 2006, par. 124.
Via Melzi d'Eril, 20
20154, Milano – Italy
T: +1-305-865-4380, ext. 155
| 2019 American College of Cardiology Foundation. Visit ACC.org|