Contact the ACC Registration and Housing Center
Travel Information & Attendee Services
We're looking forward to welcoming you to Washington, DC — a place that's unlike any other. It's your home away from home, America's front yard and home to the ACC's Heart House.
The backbone of the city is built on arts and culture. Enjoy awe-inspiring art galleries, unmatched museums, thriving performing arts and music scenes, and award-winning restaurants and chefs. Visit the Washington, DC visitors site for more information on things to do and see once you are here!
With 3 major airports nearby, travel to and from DC is a breeze. Plus, while you're here, an easy-to-use public transportation system allows you to explore DC stress-free. The Walter E. Washington Convention Center will host ACC.22 and is located at 801 Mt. Vernon Place NW, Washington, DC, 20001. ACC will provide morning and evening shuttle service for downtown hotels.
ACC is committed to health and safety at ACC.22. There will be a COVID-19 vaccination requirement in place for ACC.22. Detailed information will be available in early 2022.
In an effort to make ACC.22 more inclusive and inviting, ACC will offer several services to support our attendees. We will offer childcare throughout the meeting, an enhanced mother's room, and an Interfaith Prayer & Meditation Room.
KiddieCorp will be providing care for children ages 6 months through 12 years old. This will allow ACC.22 attendees to have a comfortable, safe and happy place for their children, co-located in Walter E. Washington Convention Center, while they attend sessions. Children must be registered in advance — the advance registration deadline is March 4, 2022, and availability is limited so please don't delay*. Learn more and register your child(ren) today!
*ACC reserves to right to cancel childcare services in advance of ACC.22 based on registration.
Airports Serving the DC metro area:
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA): The airport is conveniently located and has its own stop on the Metro (yellow and blue line) and is also serviced by taxis. The taxi fare from Reagan National to the Walter E. Washington Convention Center is approximately $20 plus tip. Uber, Lyft and Via are also transportation options.
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD): Dulles is located approximately 30 miles from downtown Washington, DC. The airport is serviced by Washington Flyer Taxis and the ride from Dulles to Capitol Hill would be approximately $65 – $75 plus tip. Call 703-572-8294 to reserve. In addition, Washington Flyer also operates a Silver Line Express Bus which provides a convenient, economical connection between Washington Dulles International Airport and the Wiehle-Reston East Metro Station. Uber, Lyft and Via are also transportation options.
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI): BWI is located 32 miles northeast of Washington, DC. The airport is serviced by taxis and can be accessed via Amtrak. Visitors can take the train from the BWI station to DC's Union Station for approximately $15. App-based ride services may also pick up and drop off passengers at the terminal curbs on the Upper Level/Departures.
Convention Center Parking
Over 3,000 parking spaces are located within a three-block radius of the Convention Center including surface lots and garages. Exhibitors and attendees are encouraged to use these public parking facilities.
Parking regulations are heavily enforced in the Convention Center's surrounding residential areas. There is no public parking at the Convention Center. Click here for more parking information.
Complimentary shuttle bus services are provided for individuals who make hotel reservations through Maritz Global Events. The shuttle schedule will be provided closer to the meeting, please check back for updates.
Below are the hotels that are within walking distance of the Convention Center and will not be serviced by convention shuttles:
- Cambria Hotel Washington, DC Convention Center
- Comfort Inn Downtown DC/Convention Center
- Conrad Washington, DC
- Courtyard Washington Downtown/Convention Center
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Washington DC Convention Center
- Fairfield by Marriott Washington, DC Downtown
- Grand Hyatt Washington
- Hampton Inn Convention Center
- Henley Park
- Marriott Marquis Washington DC
- Morrison Clark
- Renaissance Washington DC Downtown Hotel
- Residence Inn Washington Downtown Convention Center
- Washington Marriott at Metro Center
If you require a special-needs shuttle, please contact email@example.com to make arrangements.
| 2021 American College of Cardiology Foundation. Visit ACC.org|