Contact the ACC Registration and Housing Center
Questions? Learn more with our FAQs.
FIT and Early Career Professionals
Use the ACC.21 Online Planner and Virtual Schedule to browse sessions.
As a Fellow in Training or Early Career Professional at ACC.21, you will find the tools you need to address the complex field of health care and achieve success in your profession. ACC.21 opens a door to the whole of cardiovascular medicine in one place — the opportunity to find mentors, network with colleagues, find training positions and jobs, and gain insight into non-clinical aspects of cardiology, all while keeping up to date on current medical advances and research.
At ACC.21, you'll be among the first to hear the Late-Breaking Clinical Trial results that may transform the practice of your specialty. Plus, don't miss the LBCT deep-dives as the experts review the impact of the trials. FITs will also find this year's intensive sessions of interest. COVID-19: Uncovering the Silver Linings (session 51 and 52) will cover topics such as vaccine development, leadership in the COVID era, advances in telehealth, and virtual conferencing and education. Plus, don't miss the annual Bishop Lecture Keynote: Defining Priorities: Bringing Health Equity to the Frontlines of Healthcare. In addition, the Pharmacology Program will provide FITs with the opportunity to focus on improving outcomes through the use of new agents (session 102), tackling cardio-diabetes (session 104), and advances in cardio-oncology (session 105).
FITs interested in interventional cardiology should mark their calendars for the Fellows Bootcamp focused on structural heart disease and explores controversies in TAVR with both surgeon and interventionalist's perspectives (session 639), and a case-based review of coronary and peripheral disease management (session 713).
Take advantage of the many things offered at ACC.21 and expand your personal network by getting to know fellow FITs and Early Career cardiovascular professionals and gain practical skills you'll use in the clinic every day.
Plus, don't miss these hot sessions:
- ACC.21 Opening Showcase Session (session 401)
- Women CAN Afford to Stay in Academic Medicine: WIC Lunchtime Symposium (session 630)
- Cases From the Guidelines for Clinicians (session 404)
- Clinical Trials Research: Upping Your Game (session 700)
- ECGs With the Experts: Practical Considerations for the Cardiovascular Clinician (session 648)
- Drug Jeopardy — Pharmacological Conundrums in Arrhythmia Management (session 673)
- Overcoming Therapeutic Inertia — Maximizing Guideline Driven Medical Therapy in Heart Failure (session 749)
- Imaging Decision Making in Everyday Clinical Practice for Coronary Artery Disease (session 766)
- Diabesity: A Tale of Obesity, Inflammation and Cardiometabolic Risk (session 614)
- I Know the Evidence: So How Do I Incorporate Nutrition and Lifestyle in My Clinic? (session 613)
- Pulmonary Hypertension: WHO are the Groups? (session 698)
- A Melting Pot of Clinical Valvular Heart Disease Cases — No Cookbook, but Practical Applications from the Valve Guidelines (session 786)
- Cardiac Culture Medium: Current Concepts in Infective Endocarditis – A Global Health Spoken Here (session 645)
- Essential Vascular Pearls for the Cardiovascular Clinician (session 735)
- Nuts & Bolts of Pregnancy and Congenital Heart Disease (session 626)
- Non-Clinical Education that Changed My Life — A Pecha Kucha Primer (session 682)
- Recent Trials in SIHD: Translating Results into Clinical Practice? (session 667)
| 2021 American College of Cardiology Foundation. Visit ACC.org|