Contact the ACC Registration and Housing Center
Use the ACC.20/WCC Online Planner to browse sessions and start building your itinerary.
Browse sessions in a PDF schedule format organized by Pathway.
ACC.20 Together With World Congress of Cardiology is your opportunity to get the latest science, innovation and practice-changing updates in care, with a special focus on health advocacy. ACC.20/WCC combines a scientific and educational focus while integrating global perspectives.
At ACC.20/WCC you'll gain a deeper understanding of new cardiovascular care options and how research results and clinical guidelines translate into daily clinical practice. Be the first to hear the results of Late Breaking Clinical Trials that may transform the practice of your specialty and hear how the LBCT results will impact your practice directly from the experts during the LBCT Deep Dives. Plus, learn from the masters during the Core Knowledge in Action sessions aimed at providing guidance on incorporating clinical guidelines and best practices into real world practice.
Don't miss the "Global Health Spoken Here" sessions featuring global experts and issues interspersed throughout the pathways looking at innovative teaching and training techniques for health care teams around the world:
- Global Health: The Polypill, a Global Strategy or Only for Resource-Limited Settings? (Session #609)
- How to Ensure Patients Have Access to Preventive Services Globally: Universal Health Coverage for Services and Essential Therapies (Session #637)
- Heart Failure Around the Globe (Session #648)
- We Are the World: A Discussion on Valvular Heart Disease Care (Session #667)
- Global Perspective on Pulmonary Hypertension (Session #678)
- What Is the Point of 'Cardiac Point of Care' Ultrasound Around the World? (Session #689)
- Pediatric Heart Disease Around the World: What Can We Teach Each Other? (Session #704)
- Global CVD Epidemic: Determinants, Solutions, and Unanswered Questions (Session #726)
- World Heart Featured Research With Year in Review (Session #905)
- How to Stent a LM Like a Boss: Left Main PCI Workshop (Session #752)
In addition, the full-day course led by Valentin Fuster, MD, PhD, MACC will focus on the challenges we'll face in the field of cardiology in 2020. ACC.20/WCC makes it easy to meet licensing and certification requirements with the opportunity to earn ECME credits.
Concentrate on one clinical path or sample from an unprecedented array of educational and networking opportunities. You'll leave ACC.20/WCC with new ideas and skills to help you provide even better care for your patients.
Don't miss these hot topics:
- Late-Breaking Clinical Trials (Sessions #402, #405, #406, #410 and #411)
- LBCT Deep Dives (Sessions #407 and #414)
- Oscar Night at ACC.20/WCC: Most Impactful Clinical Trials and Studies of the Past Year (Session #651)
- Cardiovascular Update For the Clinician: Challenges in 2020 — A Symposium by Valentin Fuster (Sessions #101, #103, #105, #107 and #108)
- Best of JACC Journals & Eugene Braunwald Keynote (Session #413)
- JACC: Case Reports Clinicals Cases Put Guidelines Into Perspective (Session #6509)
- A Day in the Life of a Lipidologist: Let's See Those Aces up your Sleeve! A Case-Based Discussion Where Guidelines Will Guide and Experience Will Triumph (Mostly) (Session #774)
- Cholesterol Guidelines in the Real World: High Yield Topics for the Busy Clinician (Session #620)
- Primary Prevention Guidelines: Beyond the Treatment of Cholesterol and Blood Pressure (Session #636)
- Cases From the Guidelines For Clinicians (Session #404)
- Catch Them Before They Fall: Syncope Guidelines in Action (Session #6511)
- Hypertension Guidelines: Do They Vary Across the World as Much as My Blood Pressure Has Today? (Session #695)
- Personalized Skills & Simulation Center: New "Learn by Doing" immersive simulations on cardio-obstetrics, valvular disease and syncope management
| 2019 American College of Cardiology Foundation. Visit ACC.org|