Contact the ACC Registration and Housing Center
Use the ACC.19 Online Planner to browse sessions and start building your itinerary.
At ACC.19 you'll find accessible, clinically-focused content across 11 learning pathways that allows you to explore new possibilities in cardiovascular care, expand your career horizons, engage with colleagues and attain the knowledge you need to provide optimum care for your patients.
ACC.19 will provide you with the opportunity to expand your horizons as you hear from leading experts from around the world. The joint symposia series hosted by international will provide diverse perspectives on CV concerns in other parts of the world and how CV professionals in the regions cope with those concerns.
Learn from the experience of your colleagues how clinical guidelines translate into daily clinical practice — ACC.19 covers the full spectrum of guidelines from ACS, prevention, cholesterol, hypertension, syncope, echo and more. In addition, Valentin Fuster, MD, PhD, MACC will host a full-day course focused on the challenges in 2019.
Join us at ACC.19 and expand your global understanding of cardiovascular disease.
Don't miss these hot topics:
- Challenges in 2019: Cardiovascular Update for the Clinician — A Symposium by Valentin Fuster (session #100, 102, 104, 106 and 108)
- Best of JACC Journals and Eugene Braunwald Keynote (session #411)
- Late-Breaking Clinical Trials (session #401, 404, 405, 409 and 410)
- LBCT Deep Dive (session #407 and 412)
- Just Tell Me the Fa(c)ts About the New Cholesterol Guideline! (session #636)
- Cases from the Guidelines for Clinicians (session #804)
- Core Curriculum and Test Yourself with Questions sessions
- Personalized Skills & Simulation Center: Hone your auscultation skills with Heart Songs, test your expertise during simulations at the Clinical Judgment Station using Body Interact; improve your patient communication techniques at the Shared Decision-Making Station; challenge your acute heart failure care at the Immersive Station and practice your procedural skills. (session #1501, 1502 and 1503)
Learn more about these sessions and more happening at ACC.19 with the Online Planner.
| 2018 American College of Cardiology Foundation. Visit ACC.org|