Use the ACC.21 Online Planner and Virtual Schedule to browse sessions.
The Electrophysiology Learning Pathway at ACC.21 provides an innovative and all-encompassing curriculum in contemporary arrhythmia management for all cardiovascular providers and electrophysiology sub-specialists alike. Session topics address the needs of a broad spectrum of health care professionals and bridges the gap between arrhythmia care and other specialties.
Given the current epidemic of health issues we face globally, learn more about the virtual clinic experience as an electrophysiologist (session 763) and explore the relevance of atrial dysfunction to stroke risk in a Joint Symposium with the American Heart Association (session 707). Or if pacing and devices are your special interest, learn how to manage a device patient in the current environment (session 687) and how to optimize pacing in patients with Heart Failure (session 746).
Other hot topics in the program include arrhythmias in athletes (session 647), arrhythmias in cancer patients (session 632) and sex differences in arrhythmias (session 736), and the joint symposium on controversies in arrhythmia therapy (session 616). Attendees seeking more guidance on arrhythmogenic cardiomyopathies (session 601) and reversible cardiomyopathies (session 706) will also find what they need. FITs and CVT team members, as well as general cardiologists, can learn about important issues in pharmacological management of arrhythmias (session 673) and hear from the experts on practical considerations for ECGs (session 648).
Using a mix of case presentations, debates, panel discussions and more, the highly interactive and intradisciplinary Electrophysiology Pathway focuses on new and important clinical topics and provides the knowledge you need to enhance patient care. Whether your interest leans toward the hot topics or the basics of arrhythmias and clinical EP, you'll find what you need with ACC.21.
Plus, don't miss these hot topics:
- Reversible Cardiomyopathies: Arrhythmias, Pacing, Dyssynchrony and Inflammation (session 706)
- Left Atrial Appendage Occlusion Clinical Challenges: A Case-Based Approach From the Experts (session 602)
- Controversies in Arrhythmia Therapy: Joint Symposium of the Heart Rhythm Society and ACC (session 616)
- Use of Direct Oral Anticoagulants in Special Populations: Complex Dosing Strategies and Complicated Patients (session 631)
- Highlighted Original Research: Electrophysiology and the Year in Review (session 901)
- Proarrhythmia "Look Outs"! From the ICU to the Food We Eat (session 705)
- The Time Has Come for Systematic Screening for Asymptomatic Atrial Fibrillation - A "Global Health Spoken Here" Session (session 745)
- Mobile ECG Monitoring: How Can We Utilize Wearable Data (session 762)
- Star Wars: What Does the Future Hold for EP? (session 778)
- Core Knowledge in Action: Essentials of Atrial Fibrillation Management - Learn from the Experts (session 804)
| 2021 American College of Cardiology Foundation. Visit ACC.org|