What is the Personalized Skills and Simulation Center?
The Personalized Skills and Simulation Center, located inside the Lounge & Learn Pavilion, Hall B, allows you to personalize your curriculum in a unique self-directed, self-paced environment.
The Skills Center will feature an area of individual computer kiosks with a selection of modules to choose from to augment the learning that takes place in the traditional classroom.
New this year will be the Education Stage featuring Simulation Education Sessions at specified times each day of the conference. The computer learning stations will allow you to participate in:
- "Drill and Practice", ECG and the new Heart Songs Meets Hand-Held Echo self-directed learning modules with Moderators available to assist
- Facilitated hands-on virtual simulation case-based sessions featuring full-body mannequin, TEE/Echo, interactive touch-table and shared decision-making, role playing simulation exercises
- ABIM MOC simulation self-assessment testing
- Test your Knowledge question modules
- Connect to ACC.19 AllAccess for ePosters, session slides and live streaming of sessions
iPads and headphones are available for use in the Personalized Skills Center only.
You may claim a maximum of 4 CME, CNE and MOC credits over Saturday, Sunday and Monday for activities in the Personalized Skills & Simulation Center.