- Select an activity for your submission. Investigators should submit each piece of research to only one activity: ACC Abstract, Young Investigator Award, Late-Breaking Clinical Trial, Challenging Case, FIT Clinical Decision-Making Case or Cardiovascular Team Case. If you submit the same abstract or case to more than one activity, only the most recently completed submission will be saved.
- Agree to the terms and conditions for submitting research and create a title.
- Select a category relating to the topic of your submission. Note: Be sure to view all categories listed before making your selection!
- Enter up to two keywords (this is not required for challenging cases).
- Enter your institution information.
- Enter your author information.
- Enter or upload the body of the abstract, LBCT or case as applicable.
- Enter your preference to present this abstract in a poster presentation format. (not required for YIA, LBCTs or Challenging Cases, as all are presented orally)
- Enter your payment information for the processing fee (not required for YIA).
- Review your work! Make sure all steps are complete and print a copy of the submission for your records. You may go back into the system and edit a submission until the deadline. There will be no edits allowed after the submission deadline.
Ten Steps for Completing Your Submission
The submission process for ACC.20/WCC is now closed.
Login to the submission system using your ACC username and password. Your name and ID number will automatically pre-populate the system. The submitting author’s name must be the author who will present the abstract/case/LBCT, if selected. Notification of acceptance will be sent to this person.
| 2019 American College of Cardiology Foundation. Visit ACC.org|