Increased disease complexities and a rapid growth in treatment options have changed the face of cardiovascular care to include a team of cardiovascular care professionals. And more and more evidence indicates that when patient care is managed by a team, outcomes improve. ACC has long recognized this reality and as a result ACC.17 offers an excellent, diverse and innovative interdisciplinary program that showcases the positive impact of participation of the entire CV team.
ACC.17 contains 11 Learning Pathways which covers the spectrum of cardiology and includes a plethora of information on every topic regardless of your specialty area. In addition, three ACC Intensive programs on Faculty Development, Palliative Care and Equity in Health Care, as well as international programming, special lectures, a pharmacology program and unique programming for CVT members. You’ll also have the opportunity to hear from many CVT members participating as panelists, moderators and speakers.
ACC.17 provides you with a great opportunity to network and share information with colleagues from across the country and around the world. In addition, ACC.17 features innovative, informative sessions with topics that reflect the interdisciplinary nature of cardiovascular care today.
Make note of these special CV Team opportunities:
- CV Team Lounge: A venue for CV Team Members to network and connect with each other. Programming and special events take place in the lounge throughout the meeting. The lounge is open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. during the meeting.
- CV Team Section Committee Events: Attendees are invite to attend to learn more about the important initiatives the committee pursues on behalf of the CV Team membership and opportunities to get involved.
- CV Team Section Annual Meeting, Networking & Recognition Event: Featuring a keynote speaker, recognition of the current year’s class of Associates of the ACC (AACC) and member volunteers. The event is open to ACC CV Team Members and prospective members. Stop by the CV Team Lounge for details.
- CV Team Cases: Moderated poster sessions highlighting collaboration with interdisciplinary colleagues and providing clinical pearls that can be immediately replicated in your practice.
- All Sections Reception: Saturday, March 18 at 6:30 p.m. at the Marriott Marquis. For more details, check the CV Team Lounge.
- 66th Annual Convocation: In addition to the recognition and induction of the new Fellows of the ACC (FACC), the ACC will award Associate of the ACC (AACC) designations to CV Team members who have achieved outstanding credentials, achievements and community contributions. Join us for Convocation to celebrate your peers and their achievements from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m., Sunday, March 19, at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center.
ACC.17 in Washington, D.C. is the place to be if you’re seeking to advance your knowledge and expand your personal network by connecting with physicians and CV Team members from around the globe.