Contact the ACC Registration and Housing Center
Use the ACC.20/WCC Online Planner to browse sessions and start building your itinerary.
Browse sessions in a PDF schedule format organized by Pathway.
ACC has long recognized the value of all members of the cardiovascular team and active participation by these members in planning, developing and presenting at the Annual Scientific Session creates a truly interdisciplinary experience. CV Team members will have the chance to engage with primary authors of ground-breaking trials, debate controversial issues with experts in the field and network with colleagues from around the world.
ACC.20/WCC covers 11 clinical Learning Pathways as well as a pharmacology program and unique sessions and events for CVT members. As part of the World Congress of Cardiology programming, special "Global Health Spoken Here" sessions, featuring global experts and issues, will be interspersed throughout the pathways.
Attendees will find that sessions feature a wide and deep array of cardiology topics presented in diverse, interactive formats with dedicated Q and A time. Try to attend the CardioObstetrics Intensive which exemplifies the complexity of today's medicine and its overlapping disciplines. Plus, get hands-on training in the Personalized Skills & Simulation Center or improve your basic knowledge with NEW Core Knowledge in Action sessions.
The CV Team Lounge provides members with a place to check email and relax and network with colleagues. Programming and special events will take place in the lounge throughout the meeting. The CV Team Section Meeting, Networking and Reception Event will provide an opportunity to network with peers and learn about Section initiatives. During ACC.20/WCC, many of your CV Team colleagues will also have the opportunity to share cases highlighting collaboration with interdisciplinary colleagues. Each case presenter will provide at least one clinical pearl that can be immediately replicated in similar practices.
Join us in Chicago and immerse yourself in the world of cardiovascular medicine. No other meeting will help you advance your knowledge or career better because ACC.20/WCC is more than a scientific meeting, more than networking opportunity; it is the total experience for cardiovascular care professionals. Come to Chicago and be a part of the ACC.20/WCC experience.
Don't miss these hot topics:
- Up close and virtual: Impacting Cardiac Care with Telehealth (Session #680)
- Precision Medicine (Session #698)
- CardioObstetrics Intensive I and II (Sessions #51 and #52)
- Pharmacology Sessions I, II, and III (Sessions #102, #104 and #106)
- Did I Do That? No, Did WE Do That?? Complex Structural Cases for the Heart Team (Session #677)
- Practical Pearls and Wisdom from the Masters — A Case-Based Discussion on the Management of Hypertension (Session #737)
- Cardiac Rehab: Move to Improve! (Session #715)
- Ask the Experts: Cardio Oncology (Session #6006)
- Hemodynamics of Heart Failure — You Thought You Knew Them! (Session #647)
- How to Navigate ACC.20/WCC: An Inside Look at this Year's Program (#6502)
- The Many Sides of Social Media (#6505)
| 2019 American College of Cardiology Foundation. Visit ACC.org|