Pulmonary Hypertension and VTE Learning Pathway
Use the ACC.20/WCC Online Planner to browse sessions and start building your itinerary.
Browse sessions in a PDF schedule format organized by Pathway.
The power of the Pulmonary Hypertension and VTE Learning Pathway program comes from more than presentations or panel discussions by national and international experts; the program's strength is derived also from the numerous patient presentations, case presentations by FITs and CVT members, ACC Talks, and opportunities for audience interaction. Many sessions represent a true multidisciplinary approach and provide a broad spectrum look at pulmonary hypertension and VTE.
Pulmonary Hypertension Primer: WHO Are the Groups? includes patient moderated panel sessions, case presentations, and ample Q and A time. This brief but powerful pathway provides a multi-perspective approach to the management of pulmonary arterial hypertension.
The ACC/WHF partnership brings a focus on global health to ACC.20/WCC and provides a more global look at the effects of various cardiovascular disease issues with sessions such as Five Decades of Pulmonary Hypertension Experience Across the Globe.
General cardiologists, heart failure specialists, vascular specialists and all CVT members will find the Pulmonary Hypertension and VTE pathway filled with information that will help them advance and elevate their care of patients. No matter your cardiovascular specialty, make sure that you or a team member attend some of these sessions in Chicago.
Don't miss these hot topics:
- Working Out Exercise Hemodynamics in Pulmonary Hypertension (Session #696)
- Roadmap of Pharmacotherapy in PAH (Session #638)
- Highlighted Original Research: Pulmonary Hypertension and the Year in Review (Session #904)
- Five Decades of Pulmonary Hypertension Experience Across the Globe: Global Perspective on Pulmonary Hypertension — A "Global Health Spoken Here" Session, by Magdi H. Yacoub (Session #678)
- Perspectives from Peruvian Multicenter Registry of Pulmonary Hypertension by Oscar N. Aguirre-Zurita, Journey of the Right Ventricle in PAH: From Acute to Chronic, Dysfunction to Failure (Session #775)
- Blades, Balloons, and Pills — A Multidisciplinary Approach to Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension (Session #738)
| 2019 American College of Cardiology Foundation. Visit ACC.org|