Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease
Explore the Sessions
The Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease (CHD) Learning Pathway at ACC.23/WCC provides attendees with opportunities to learn from the strongest minds in the field and engage with both the nuts and bolts of clinical practice, as well as the most challenging clinical topics in invigorating and innovative sessions. Experts present difficult clinical cases and guide attendees through addressing the challenges associated with the treatment of the patients.
Tune in as experts present and debate cases that highlight current therapeutic challenges related to transcatheter pulmonary valve replacement, including patient selection and management of endocarditis (Session 752). Don't miss out as the best minds in pediatric and CHD go head-to-head to tackle a challenging case and walk the audience through their thought process, how they use available data and how they manage when things go badly (Session 502). In addition, listen in as women leaders in pediatric and CHD discuss the highs and lows of their careers and share the knowledge they've gained along the way (Session 616).
Take part in the Pediatric and CHD Learning Pathway for these exciting, informative sessions and more!
Additional Sessions You Won't Want to Miss:
- Time For Change: Addressing Disparities in CHD Throughout the Lifespan (Session 647)
- Play or Stay (on the Bench): Considerations For Sports Restrictions (Session 668)
- My Way or the Highway: Surgical and Cath Controversies in CHD (Session 603)
- Risk Assessment of Ventricular Arrhythmias in Repaired Tetralogy of Fallot (Session 708)
- Cardiology CMP/SAP Gameshow: ACHD Family Feud! (Session 505)