Noninvasive Imaging Learning Pathway
The Noninvasive Imaging Learning Pathway will feature a broad array of educational content that crosses all modalities in cardiovascular imaging and encompasses a full spectrum of clinical applications, emerging techniques and research innovations.
The pathway features a mix of disease-based multimodality imaging sessions, updates on technical advances in each modality, discussions on the integration of imaging and interventional planning, and comparisons and debates regarding the modalities in a variety of clinical scenarios. Span different cardiac specialties and review the application of echocardiography and cardiac computed tomography in patients undergoing structural heart disease interventions. And learn about the growing field of cardio-oncology.
Delve into the role of imaging for the diagnosis and management of cardiac amyloidosis and hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, optimal imaging of the right ventricle, and the application of stress echocardiography for a variety of clinical indications. Discuss current areas of controversy in the fields of cardiac CT, MRI and echocardiography to help you fine-tune your imaging decisions. Debate the role and value of imaging and hear highlights of cutting-edge advances in the imaging field that you may soon use in your practices to improve patient outcomes.
Get a review of imaging research by Y. S. Chandrashekhar, MD, the new editor-in-chief of JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging during session #909: Highlighted Original Research: NonInvasive Imaging and the Year in Review. Participate in case-based sessions and review recent guidelines with experts.
You’ll find innovative thinking and creative problem solving with technology when you join us for ACC.18, to enhance your knowledge of how effective and innovative use of noninvasive imaging can expand your ability to care for your patients.
- The Great Debate: Should We Image Simply Because We Can (Session #668)
- Cardiac Amyloidosis: The Right Test for the Right Patient (Session #669)
- Controversies in Echocardiography (Session #654), Cardiac CT (Session #628), and Cardiac MRI (Session #683)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy: Multimodality Imaging and Invasive Hemodynamics (Session #642)
- Don’t Forget the Right Ventricle: Multimodality Imaging (Session #774)
- Stress Echocardiography: Ischemia, Valves, Perfusion and More! (Session #690)
- Cardiovascular Molecular Imaging: Bench to Bedside (Session #655)
- Peri-procedural Imaging in Structural Heart Diseases: Updates and Case Reviews (Session #613)
- Assessment of the Patient With Severe AS in the TAVR Era (Session #712)
- Cardio-oncology Imaging: How to Do It Right (Session #627)
- Echocardiography: What is New and Innovative in 2018 (Session #612)
- Challenging Cases in Valvular Heart Disease: Critical Role of Imaging (Session #767)
- Practical Applications of the Updated AHA/ACC and ASE Valve Guidelines (Session #766)
- Advanced Echocardiography for Complex Heart Disease: Joint ASE/ACC Session (Session #641)
- Unique Contributions of CMR to Clinical Cardiology: Joint SCMR/ACC Session (Session #696)
- Current Status of Cardiac CT: SCCT/ACC Joint Session (Session #711)
- Application of Nuclear Imaging to Heart Failure: Joint ASNC/ACC Session (Session #723)
- Core Curriculum: Imaging the Heart: Choosing Wisely (Session #804)
| 2018 American College of Cardiology Foundation. Visit ACC.org|