Noninvasive Imaging Learning Pathway
Use the ACC.20/WCC Online Planner to browse sessions and start building your itinerary.
Browse sessions in a PDF schedule format organized by Pathway.
The Noninvasive Imaging Learning Pathway demonstrates how diverse technologies and approaches driven by the common purpose of improving patient care can come together to provide improved patient outcomes. The well-rounded program includes sessions on state-of-the-art advances in imaging for those directly involved in the performance and interpretation of imaging studies, as well as cases and guideline-focused sessions benefitting those who care for cardiac patients. All attendees will greatly benefit from understanding how to integrate test results into patient care and how to determine which test is best in certain clinical scenarios.
This "can't miss" program covers essential topics related to each imaging modality, as well as multi-modality imaging topics that CV professionals face daily. Address ethical issues related to imaging such as appropriate use and late-life decisions and watch case presentations from cardiovascular experts. Focus on key clinical and multi-modality imaging features of an increasingly recognized disease. Discuss concerns about the impact of chemotherapeutic agents and radiation on patients and their hearts.
As interventions for valvular heart disease continue to evolve, find value in the sessions focused on valvular heart disease, using individual and multiple imaging modalities with cases, debates and guideline updates.
The "Global Health Spoken Here" sessions, featuring global experts and issues, looks at the topic of imaging with the session What Is the Point of Cardiac Point of Care Ultrasound Around the World? The multi-disciplinary inclusivity makes the ACC.20/WCC program strong and extends to joint symposia with other organizations and adds to their perspectives.
The ACC.20/WCC Noninvasive Imaging Pathway's inclusion of diverse topics and mix of case-based learning, guideline applications, cutting-edge topics and practical demonstrations, make it a must-attend program for those interested in enhancing their knowledge in how and when to use noninvasive imaging effectively in caring for their patients.
Don't miss these hot topics:
- Challenges in Decision-Making in Cardiac Imaging: Patient Vs Society (Session #603)
- Cardiac Amyloidosis: From Imaging to Treatment (Session #768)
- Multimodality Imaging in Cardio-Oncology in 2020 (Session #749)
- New Frontiers in Multimodality Imaging of Aortic Stenosis (Session #690)
- Multimodality Imaging in Challenging Cases of Infective Endocarditis (Session #707)
- Echo Quantification of Native Valvular Regurgitation — Follow the Guidelines (Session #721)
- Is This Prosthetic Valve Functioning Normally — How Can I Tell? (Session #783)
- New Innovations in Cardiovascular Imaging — Incorporating Artificial Intelligence into Daily Practice (Session #650)
- All You Need to Know About Imaging Cardiomyopathies in 2020 (Session #632)
- Imaging Decision Making in Everyday Clinical Practice (Session #674)
- Cardiovascular Imaging for Diagnosis and Management of Coronary Microvascular Disease (Session #769)
- Top Indications for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance in Modern Cardiology — a Case-Based Session: Joint Session of The Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance and ACC (Session #708)
- Value of Cardiac CT in Clinical Practice: Joint Session of the Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography and ACC (Session #722)
- Guiding Care in My Patient with Heart Failure — The Role of Imaging: Joint Session of American Society of Nuclear Cardiology and ACC (Session #734)
- Core Knowledge in Action: Return to the Basics of Aortic Stenosis (Session #802)
| 2019 American College of Cardiology Foundation. Visit ACC.org|