Congenital Heart Disease Learning Pathway
Use the ACC.20/WCC Online Planner to browse sessions and start building your itinerary.
Browse sessions in a PDF schedule format organized by Pathway.
Cardiovascular professionals will find a Congenital Heart Disease (CHD) Learning Pathway program that features experts providing updates on state-of-the-art care for congenital/pediatric heart disease patients along with multiple opportunities to discuss challenging clinical and practice issues related to CHD.
Attendees will find several "can't miss" programs on cutting-edge topics and engaging, innovative session formats. Discuss challenging case presentations with the experts with the opportunity for the audience to weigh in on case management. Hear from authors of recent and important studies as they present their work, respond to interviews by experts and answer audience questions. Case presentations will follow the mentor/mentee debates about patient management and expert panel discussions.
Given the nature of CHD, multidisciplinary approaches to caring for a patient remain common and the program at ACC.20/WCC brings together a broad range of specialists to share their thoughts on treating patients with these conditions.
The ACC/WHF partnership brings a focus on global health to ACC.20/WCC and attendees will learn about innovative teaching and training techniques for health care teams around the world, in addition to the controversial topic of regionalization of care during Pediatric Heart Disease Around the World: What Can We Teach Each Other?
The CHD pathway will provide new information on important issues faced by all cardiovascular team members in their clinical practices. Don't miss this amazing opportunity to interact with peers, share knowledge and ensure you are providing the best care for your patients.
Don't miss these hot topics:
- The Evolution of Guidelines and Quality in Congenital Heart Disease: Featuring the Dan G. McNamara Keynote by Kathy J. Jenkins, MD, MPH, FACC (Session #660)
- Innovations to Personalize the Care of Congenital Heart Disease, with ACC-Talk: What Does The Gut Microbiome Have to do With the Heart? (Session #717)
- Coronary Artery Conundrums: What Would You Do and Why? (Session #671)
- The Enigma of Ebstein's (Session #645)
- ACHD Cases That Stumped Me (Session #602)
- Meet the Authors — Advances in Pediatric Heart Failure (Session #612)
- Controversies in Pulmonary Hypertension and CHD: Cases, Debates, and More! (Session #628)
- Surgical Approaches to the Challenging Atrioventricular Valve in Children: Established and Emerging Strategies: A Joint Symposia of the American Association for Thoracic Surgery and the American College of Cardiology (Session #764)
- Contemporary Approaches to Fontan Management (Session #780)
- Heterotaxy Syndrome: Updates on a Complex Problem (Session #745)
- Pediatric Heart Disease Around the World: What Can We Teach Each Other? (Session #704)
| 2019 American College of Cardiology Foundation. Visit ACC.org|