Arrhythmias and Clinical Electrophysiology Learning Pathway
Use the ACC.20/WCC Online Planner to browse sessions and start building your itinerary.
Browse sessions in a PDF schedule format organized by Pathway.
The Arrhythmia and Clinical Electrophysiology (EP) Learning Pathway is filled with debates, panel discussions and case presentations on cutting-edge clinical problems that cardiologists, electrophysiologists and their cardiovascular teams face daily.
ACC.20/WCC offers the opportunity for multidisciplinary presentations and discussions surrounding hot issues as well as the basics in arrythmias and clinical EP such as arrhythmia therapy controversies, anticoagulant nuances, EP issues in cancer patients and so much more.
Join your colleagues to hear international scholars discuss strategies for identifying patients with atrial fibrillation early in the disease process using the World Health Federation Roadmap initiative for afib as a guiding influence. Plus, don't miss case-based discussions of clinical dilemmas commonly encountered in the management of cardiac arrhythmias during Drug Jeopardy.
The highly interactive and intradisciplinary program focuses on new and important clinical topics and provides the knowledge you need to enhance patient care. Whether your interest is in the hot topics or the basics of arrhythmias and clinical EP, you'll find what you need at ACC.20/WCC.
Don't miss these hot topics:
- Drug Jeopardy — Pharmacological Conundrums in Arrhythmia Management (Session #610)
- The Time Has Come for Systematic Screening for Asymptomatic Atrial Fibrillation (Session #716)
- Controversies in Arrhythmia Therapy: Heart Rhythm Society and ACC Joint Session (Session #611)
- The World of Wearables — Will This Technology Advance or Interrupt Health Care Delivery? (Session #626)
- EP Issues in Cancer Patients — Beyond Heart Failure (Session #763)
- ECGs With the Experts: Practical Considerations for the Cardiologist (Session #643)
- Managing Arrhythmias and Cardiac Implantable Devices in LVAD and Heart Transplant Recipients: A Multi-Disciplinary, Case-Based, 2020 Update (Session #685)
- Left Atrial Appendage Occlusion/Exclusion Clinical Challenges — a Case-Based Approach (Session #703)
- Syncope in 2020: Not For the "Faint" of Heart (Session #762)
- The Direct Oral Anticoagulants for Stroke Reduction in AFib: Complex Dosing Strategies and Complicated Patients (Session #731)
- Core Knowledge in Action: Essentials of Atrial Fibrillation Management — Learn from the Experts (Session #804)
- Hands-on Skills Learning in the Personalized Skills & Simulation Center: Heart Songs Meets Hand-Held Echo (Session #1501 and #1507)
| 2019 American College of Cardiology Foundation. Visit ACC.org|