Arrhythmias and Clinical Electrophysiology Learning Pathway
Learn more about these sessions and more happening at ACC.19.
Download the Dynamic Program Chart.
Attendees will encounter an Arrhythmia and Clinical Electrophysiology (EP) Learning Pathway program that offers debates, panel discussions and case presentations on cutting edge clinical problems that cardiologists, electrophysiologists and their teams face daily. Practitioners will find a highly interactive and interdisciplinary program that focuses on new and important clinical topics and provides them with the knowledge they need to enhance patient care.
ACC.19 offers the opportunity to put new research results and changing guidelines in the context of clinical practice. Attendees will have plenty of opportunities to interact with faculty and colleagues in sessions that address topics such as patient selection for new anticoagulants, the nuances of anticoagulation and patient choice, preventing sudden cardiac death in the young, and treatment strategies for patients who are device therapy candidates.
Nowhere else but at ACC.19 will attendees have the opportunity to participate in an intense discussion of new arrhythmia guidelines and consensus documents in session #658, Parsing the Guidelines — New Insights on Bradycardia, Ventricular Arrhythmias, Lead Management, and Arrhythmogenic Cardiomyopathies.
ACC.19 is also where attendees will be able participate in a thought-provoking look at clinical trial results and the impact of trial design itself in session #734, Learning from Recent Clinical Trials — Perspectives on CABANA, CASTLE AF, VEST and ORBITA.
ACC.19 is more than an education meeting, science gathering or networking opportunity; it is an event that captures the whole of cardiovascular medicine and encourages the melding of information across specialist pathways, all to the benefit of the patients. Join your colleagues for ACC.19 and the Arrhythmia and EP Learning Pathway and leave knowing that you and your team have acquired understanding and knowledge that will enable you to improve patient outcomes.
Don't miss these hot topics:
- Contemporary Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation in 2019: Thromboembolic Risk Reduction, Ablation and Prevention: Joint ACC/Heart Rhythm Society symposium (session #608)
- Device Mini-debates — Making Complex Choices in Uncertain Areas (session #623)
- Anti-coagulation in AF With Heart Disease: How to Manage Common and Uncommon Challenges (session #723)
- Connected and Wearable Technologies for Arrhythmia Management and Detection (session #723)
- On the Horizon in EPACC/AHA/HRS and ESC Guidelines on Syncope: Case-based Studies (session #624)
- Practical ECGs with the Experts: Hallmarks of High Risk (session #748)
- Highlighted Original Research: Arrhythmias and Clinical EP and the Year in Review (session #900)
- Preventing Sudden Cardiac Death in the Young (session #607)
- Symptoms in the Athlete: How to Evaluate and What Not to Miss (session #697)
- Personalized Skills & Simulation Center: Hone your auscultation skills with Heart Songs
| 2018 American College of Cardiology Foundation. Visit ACC.org|