Arrhythmias and Clinical Electrophysiology
The Arrhythmia and Clinical Electrophysiology Learning Pathway will explore cutting-edge clinical problems that clinical cardiologists, electrophysiologists and their teams face daily. The highly interactive and interdisciplinary program that focuses on new and important clinical topics and provides the knowledge you need to implement new and important clinical techniques and therapies.
The content truly is cutting-edge and includes patient cases on the new syncope, ventricular arrhythmias and the prevention of sudden cardiac death guidelines. Interact with faculty and colleagues on topics such as patient selection for new anticoagulants, how to reverse anticoagulants and whom to choose for left atrial appendage occlusion devices. And for learning with a bit of fun, attend the ECG Quiz Bowl: Are you smarter than the EP expert? (session #6011) in the Engage@ACC.18 Studio.
Hone your knowledge of anticoagulants and learn about the tools ACC offers to help with clinical decision-making at the bedside and during office visits during case-based sessions. In addition, the debates on device management will provide important information for cardiovascular team who work with patients considering or using devices.
The Arrhythmia and Electrophysiology Learning Pathway is focused on meeting the needs of electrophysiologists, general cardiologists and all members of the cardiovascular team. You will leave knowing that you and your team have acquired understanding and knowledge that will enable you to improve patient outcomes.
- What Do the New Guidelines Say? Lessons for the Clinical Cardiologist (Session #662)
- Return to Play for Athletes With Cardiovascular Disease: Radical Changes in the 2015 Eligibility Guidelines (Session #760)
- What's New for 2018? A Case-based Discussion of Atrial Arrhythmias (Session #744)
- Highlighted Original Research: Arrhythmias and Clinical EP and the Year in Review (Session #900)
- Arrhythmias Potpourri: We Got Rhythm! (Session #719)
- Stroke Prevention in Atrial Fibrillation: Choosing the Best Anticoagulant in Special Populations (Session #622)
- Anticoagulation Challenges in Patients with Dysrhythmias session (Session #729)
- Controversies and Conversations in Device Management (Session #759)
- Heart Rhythm Society/ACC joint Symposium: Arrhythmia Controversies That All Cardiologists Need to Master (Session #607)
- Left Atrial Appendage Exclusion for AF: Who, How and When? (Session #691)
- Debate: Anticoagulation for Device Detected Atrial High Rates Episodes (Session #637)
- Anticoagulation Dilemmas (Session #706)
- Ventricular Tachycardia in the Normal Heart: When Should I Worry? (Session #705)
- Managing Premature Ventricular Contractions: Myths, Facts, and Revolutionary Techniques (Session #745)
- Electrophysiology Section Highlights at ACC.18 (Session #1400)
| 2018 American College of Cardiology Foundation. Visit ACC.org|