Acute and Stable Ischemic Heart Disease (ASIHD) Learning Pathway
Use the ACC.20/WCC Online Planner to browse sessions and start building your itinerary.
Browse sessions in a PDF schedule format organized by Pathway.
The Acute and Stable Ischemic Heart Disease (ASIHD) Learning Pathway has something for everyone. The program, amplified by the global outreach of the ACC/WHF partnership, includes hot topics like high-sensitivity troponin, cardiogenic shock, genetics and MINOCA, as well as SCAD, state-of-the-art diagnosis, and STEMI patient management. Throughout the program, attendees can hear from international experts on significant cardiovascular health issues in the "Global Health Spoken Here" sessions.
All physician and non-physician providers on a cardiovascular care team will benefit from this powerful, creatively structured and informative program. Sessions include many cardiovascular and international experts as well as a variety of non-cardiovascular specialists and advanced practice providers. The ASIHD Learning Pathway also makes ample use of case presentations, audience response systems, debates and other innovative, interactive techniques and will give attendees hands-on learning opportunities. These programs will challenge participants to rethink how they would respond in new scenarios and in daily clinical practice.
Join your colleagues and peers in Chicago for ACC.20/WCC. Learn from the experts, share your experiences, and network with others in a global forum that delivers the most complete picture of what is happening with cardiovascular medicine and cardiovascular teams in 2020.
Don't miss these highlights:
- Pre-Operative Care for Non-Cardiac Surgery: Emerging Strategies and Ongoing Controversies (Session #659)
- A Practical Guide to High-Sensitivity Troponin (Session #625)
- Current Approaches to Anti-Platelet Therapy for PCI in Acute Coronary Syndromes (Session #700)
- Chest Pain Evaluation in the ED: Same Problem, New Tools, New Questions (Session #658)
- Cardiogenic Shock: Progress, Paradigms and Unresolved Problems (Session #730)
- Highlighted Original Research: Acute and Stable Ischemic Heart Disease and the Year in Review with Valentin Fuster, PhD, MD (Session #909)
- Core Knowledge in Action: Essentials of Stable Ischemic Heart Disease (Session #805)
- Global Health Spoken Here: The Polypill, a Global Strategy or Only for Resource-Limited Settings? (Session #609)
- Treating Patients With STEMI: What They Didn't Teach You in Fellowship! (Session #601)
- Ischemia and No Obstructive Coronary Arteries (INOCA): How Do We Evaluate These Patients? (Session #608)
- Managing a Whirlwind of Complicating Factors in NSTEMI: It's Not Always Easy! (Session #683)
- Dissecting the Data: Discussions on the Management of SCAD (Session #778)
- MINOCA: A Show and Tell With the Experts (Session #760)
- Disparities and the Role of Social Determinants of Health in Acute and Stable Ischemic Heart Disease (Session #642)
- Great Debates in Revascularization For Multi-Vessel Disease: Which Would You Choose? (Session #684)
| 2019 American College of Cardiology Foundation. Visit ACC.org|