Use the ACC.21 Online Planner and Virtual Schedule to browse sessions.
Learn how to implement, optimize, and translate guidelines into your clinical practice from key members of the guideline committees and experienced colleagues with these dedicated sessions. The Guidelines Sessions for ACC.21 will focus on six current updates.
Mark your calendars and don't miss these guideline-specific discussions:
- 2020 Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Guideline
- 2020 Valvular Heart Disease Guideline
- New AHA/ACC Valve Guidelines: A Paradigm Shift in Management of Severe Aortic Stenosis
- Core Knowledge in Action: Return to the Basics of Aortic Stenosis
- 2019 Atrial Fibrillation Guideline
- 2018 Blood Cholesterol Guideline
- Applying the Guidelines For Lipid Management in Special Populations
- Core Knowledge in Action: The Ultimate Guide to Lipids
- 2017 High Blood Pressure Guideline
- Hypertension Guidelines: Do They Vary Across the World as Much as My Blood Pressure Has Today? A "Global Health Spoken Here"
- 2017 Heart Failure Guideline
| 2021 American College of Cardiology Foundation. Visit ACC.org|