Vascular Medicine Learning Pathway
Use the ACC.20/WCC Online Planner to browse sessions and start building your itinerary.
Browse sessions in a PDF schedule format organized by Pathway.
The Vascular Medicine Learning Pathway highlights the breadth of vascular disease that cardiovascular professionals encounter every day and the importance of team-based care for these patients. The pathway will feature several exciting sessions focused on cutting edge topics that intersect with other specialties including cardio-oncology, complex aortic disease and venous thrombo-embolism. Other topics include how interventional cardiologists care for patients with vascular disease and discuss the importance of surgical management for vascular disease.
Throughout the program, attendees will notice the positive impact of the ACC/WHF partnership as many presentations introduce global perspectives on topics such as the management of aortic disease and valve thrombosis.
The program offers an innovative look at cutting edge topics that require multidisciplinary engagement to care for patients successfully, and the sessions are broadly applicable for general and specialty cardiovascular professionals and all members of the cardiovascular care team. Session formats combine challenging case presentations, panel discussions, debates, and Q and A geared to provoke discussion.
ACC.20/WCC and the Vascular Medicine Learning Pathway offer a total immersion into the art and science of cardiovascular medicine. Don't miss the opportunity to mingle and network with cardiovascular professionals from around the world, debate core issues and gather robust clinical pearls. Come to Chicago and be a part of the ACC.20/WCC experience.
Don't miss these hot topics:
- Myths and Legends of Venous Thromboembolism (Session #657)
- Antithrombotic Management: Venous Thromboembolism to Vascular Protection (Session #759)
- Controversies in Aortic Disease: From Novel Endovascular Approaches to Complex Medical Management (Session #682)
- Vascular Innovation Shark Tank (Session #6002)
- Vasculo-Oncology: CHIPping Away at an Evolving Field (Session #640)
- Vascular Disease and Pregnancy: A Case-Based Discussion (Session #729)
- Trials and Tribulations in PAD: From Rivaroxaban to Paclitaxel (Session #741)
| 2019 American College of Cardiology Foundation. Visit ACC.org|