Contact the ACC Registration and Housing Center
Registration Changes and Cancellations
- Gold package attendees may downgrade to the Silver or Bronze Package until April 7, 2021 by contacting ACC@maritz.com. There will be no fee charged to downgrade. After April 7, 2021, there will be no refunds issued.
- Requests for cancellations will be honored until April 7, 2021, and processed minus a $49 administrative fee. Cancellations must be sent in writing to ACC@maritz.com. After April 7, 2021, registration fees are non-refundable.
- Special requests for refunds due to emergency cancellations after April 7, 2021 must be received no later than August 31, 2021. ACC retains the right to determine what constitutes an emergency situation, if additional supporting documentation is required, and if a refund will be given, and ACC's decision will be final.
- The ACC will not refund due to travel carrier cancellations or other unforeseen incidents beyond the attendee's control. All attendees are urged to purchase personal travel insurance.
Silver and Bronze Package
- The Silver and Bronze Package registrations are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- If you would like to upgrade your registration package, click here to return to the registration site and login with your ACC username and password or use the link in your confirmation email. Select "Registration" from the landing page and select the package you would like to upgrade to and click Next. You can then book a hotel room (Gold Package only) or proceed to the payment page to complete your upgrade. If you require assistance, please contact the ACC Registration and Housing Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information on the Group Registration policy, click here.
Hotel Changes and Cancellations
If you need to change or cancel your reservation prior to Thursday, April 29, 2021 you may do so by logging into your account or by sending an email to email@example.com. Beginning Tuesday, May 4, 2021 you must contact your hotel directly for changes and cancellations.
Please note: You must cancel your reservation 72 hours prior to your scheduled arrival date or your credit card will be charged for 1 night's room and tax. Cancelling your hotel reservation does not automatically cancel your meeting registration. To cancel your meeting registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
| 2020 American College of Cardiology Foundation. Visit ACC.org|