Ischemic Heart Disease
Use the ACC.21 Online Planner and Virtual Schedule to browse sessions.
Attend the Ischemic Heart Disease Learning Pathway at ACC.21 and find a selection of robust sessions that cross the width of acute coronary syndromes and the diagnosis and treatment of stable ischemic heart disease. The program features innovative and informative sessions led by expert speakers from diverse educational backgrounds and clinical experiences. Presenters will focus on a broad range of contemporary topics in ischemic heart disease, particularly high impact and rapidly changing areas.
Several sessions will address the important topics of racial/ethnic disparities, gender-specific care and the changing care environment in the era of COVID-19. Other sessions will focus on ischemic heart disease without obstructive CAD or a multidisciplinary and data-driven approach to care. Attendees will find that the sessions and the presenters themselves portray the reality of cardiovascular medicine today with presentations about the use of interactive and interdisciplinary approaches to provide patients with an optimum level of care.
All physician and non-physician providers on a cardiovascular care team will benefit from this powerful, creatively structured and informative program. Sessions include many cardiovascular and international experts as well as a variety of non-cardiovascular specialists and advanced practice providers. The program will challenge participants to rethink how they would respond in new scenarios and in daily clinical practice. General cardiologists, other clinicians and other members of the cardiovascular team will find valuable information and updates on ASCVD risk factors and key advances in lipid and diabetes management (session 755), as well as how to Diagnose and Treat INOCA (session 784).
Whether your interest leans toward the hot topics or the basics of ischemic heart disease, this pathway promises to deliver the most complete picture of what is happening with cardiovascular medicine and cardiovascular teams today.
Plus, add these hot topics to your itinerary:
- Caring for the Patient with STEMI in 2021: Comprehensive, Competent, and Conscientious Care (session 609)
- Disparities and the Role of Social Determinants of Health in Acute and Stable Ischemic Heart Disease (session 623)
- Diagnostic Testing in Stable Ischemic Heart Disease: Choosing Wisely (session 658)
- Gender-Specific Care of Patients with Acute Coronary Syndrome (session 681)
- The TeleHealth Cardiac Team: Challenges and Opportunities (session 729)
- Lessons from COVID in Racial/Ethnic Disparities: Implications for CV Prevention and Care (session 783)
- Yes, No, Maybe: How to Diagnose and Treat INOCA (Ischemia and No Obstructive Coronary Artery Disease) Today (session 784)
- Dissecting the Data: Discussions on the Management of SCAD (session 730)
- Advancing Systems of Care in STEMI, Stroke, Cardiac Arrest, Shock – A "Global Health Spoken Here" Session (session 769)
- Cardiac Rehab: Move to Improve! (session 716)
- Critical Clinical Conundrums in Acute Coronary Syndromes (session 640)
| 2021 American College of Cardiology Foundation. Visit ACC.org|