Interventional Cardiology Learning Pathway
Celebrate the 40th anniversary of PCI and the 15th anniversary of TAVR by joining us at ACC.18. The Intervention Learning Pathway leaves no stone unturned when it comes to interventional cardiology. Interventionalists and other specialists will find a broad range of sessions on topics of cutting-edge technology and techniques, everyday dilemmas, challenges with complex or simple coronary and structural heart disease.
The Interventional program draws its strength from a wealth of interventional experts, as well as multidisciplinary input from specialists in overlapping specialties. Discuss and debate key topics with interventional thought-leaders as they share how they would handle issues through case presentations, expert panels, discussion and Q&A. Attend sessions centered around controversies and debates, which are integral to fine-tuning the art and science of medicine and moving it forward to new levels.
Spend time reviewing the past year or learning about the possibilities for next year and beyond. Focus on physiology and structural issues. Participate in live case sessions, which will represent complex coronary, structural and peripheral vascular intervention and provide multiple opportunities for audience interaction. Hear insightful perspectives on the use of data, maintenance of cath lab quality, the impact of MACRA and more during several sessions, including session #629: Quality Redefined: The Lab, the Data, and the Government.
ACC.18 features the most comprehensive and useful intervention program of the year and after attending, you and your team will find that you are prepared to put into practice knowledge and techniques that will enhance your clinical practice and patient outcomes.
- Transradial Mini-Symposium (Session #606)
- Improving TAVR Through Imaging: Seeing Is Believing! (Session #685)
- DAPT: How to Choose, Which Drug, for How Long, and in Which Setting? (Session #715)
- NCDR Cath PCI Registry for Reporting and Quality (Session #643)
- Challenging Structural Cases by the Experts: Managing the Unexpected! (Session #616)
- The Many Frontiers of Endovascular Interventions! Practical Advice from the Experts (Session #614)
- Complex PCI Unlimited: Learn Through Cases with Experts (Session #631)
- TAVR in 2018: Changing the Landscape of Treatment Strategies for Aortic Stenosis (Session #671)
- Hot Topics for the Fifth Decade of Interventional Cardiology: A Joint Symposium by TCT and ACC (Session #738)
- Case Based Decision Making with Coronary Physiology and Imaging and Evidence Behind These Decisions (Session #605)
- PFO Closure: State of the Data (Session #656)
- Debates in Percutaneous Mechanical Support for Cardiogenic Shock: A Joint Symposium by the Society of Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions and ACC (Session #700)
- Multivessel PCI: Debates, Decisions, and Tough Calls (Session #670)
| 2018 American College of Cardiology Foundation. Visit ACC.org|