Interventional Cardiology Learning Pathway
Use the ACC.20/WCC Online Planner to browse sessions and start building your itinerary.
Browse sessions in a PDF schedule format organized by Pathway.
The Interventional Cardiology Learning Pathway pulses with science and an emphasis on multidisciplinary teams. Interventionalists, as well as general cardiologists and other specialists will find a broad range of sessions on emerging technologies and techniques, everyday dilemmas and challenges with complex or simple coronary, structural and endovascular disease. Multidisciplinary input and partnerships inherent in caring for cardiovascular patients today including experts from overlapping specialties such as imaging, prevention, heart failure, and vascular medicine reinforces this strong program.
The World Heart Federation (WHF) partnership with ACC sparked an increase in international experts in all sessions but be sure to check out this "Global Health Spoken Here" session: How to Stent a LM Like a Boss: Left Main PCI Workshop.
The Interventional pathway contains far-ranging and extensive topics. Attendees interested in valvular heart disease will find numerous sessions on the evolving treatment of valvular heart disease, some with specific emphasis on TAVR in bicuspid valves. Physiology and its role in the cath lab remains the focus in other sessions.
See the experts in action during the popular live case sessions on Saturday, March 28, and Sunday, March 29. In addition, attend Session #677, Did I Do That? No, Did WE Do That?? Complex Structural Cases for the Heart Team.
Whether the focus is on valvular interventions, cardiogenic shock or another interventional topic, all team members interested in interventional cardiology will leave ACC.20/WCC ready to put new knowledge and techniques into practice that will enhance your clinical practice and patient outcomes.
Don't miss these hot topics:
- Endovascular Interventions Head to Toe Must Knows (Session #618)
- The Expanding Frontiers of Endovascular Therapy: Updates From the Experts (Session #692)
- High Bleeding Risk Patients: New Definitions and Clinical Trials (Session #616)
- Imaging in Complex TAVR Procedures (Session #634)
- Key Considerations in ACS Complicated by Cardiogenic Shock and Arrest (Session #772)
- Real World Impact of Innovative Interventional Technology (Session #771)
- Complex Case-Based Decision-Making: The Heart Team in Action; a Joint Symposium by TCT and ACC (Session #633)
- Complex and High-Risk PCI: A Case-Based Joint Symposia by The Society of Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions and ACC (Session #676)
- Complex Angioplasty: Case-Based Debates in Procedural Decision-Making (Session #619)
- STEMI Hot Debates: Trials and Tribulations! (Session #723)
- Acute Coronary Syndromes: Case-Based Controversies (Session #653)
- Cardiogenic Shock: Drugs, Devices and Who Decides (Session #724)
- Right-Sided Valve Disease Interventions (Session #617)
- Aortic Valve Interventions: Clinical Dilemmas (Session #663)
- Complex Dilemmas in Valve Disease (Session #694)
- Mitral Valve Interventions: Transcatheter Mitral Valve Repair (Session #736)
- Coronary Physiology: New Tools and Emerging Concepts (Session #605)
- Using Physiology and Intravascular Imaging During CHIP PCI – Helpful or Wasteful? (Session #664)
Fellows in Training interested in Interventional Cardiology, should plan to attend the Fellows Bootcamp sessions on Structural (Session #693) and Coronary Disease Management (Session #709).
| 2019 American College of Cardiology Foundation. Visit ACC.org|