Intervention Learning Pathway
Learn more about these sessions and more happening at ACC.19.
Download the Dynamic Program Chart.
The Intervention Learning Pathway touches all areas of interventional cardiology with a broad range of topics from cutting edge technology and techniques, to everyday dilemmas, and challenges with complex or simple coronary, structural and endovascular disease. This year's program will engage the entire heart team who care for patients undergoing percutaneous cardiovascular procedures.
The Intervention Pathway builds a strong program by including the multidisciplinary input inherent in caring for cardiovascular patients today. In addition to its wealth of national and international intervention experts, the program will feature input from imaging, prevention, heart failure, vascular medicine, and cardio-thoracic surgery specialists as well.
As in past years, the Intervention Pathway will feature live case which provide opportunities to see the expects in action and for audience interpretation. Throughout ACC.19, attendees will find themselves immersed in highly interactive sessions that feature multiple case presentations, panel discussions, debates, audience response (ARS) and question and answer (Q and A) opportunities.
After attending ACC.19, you and your team will find that you are prepared to put into practice knowledge and techniques that will enhance your clinical practice and patient outcomes. ACC.19 is more than a scientific meeting, more than a networking opportunity; it is the total experience for cardiovascular care providers.
Don't miss these hot topics:
- Frontiers in Coronary Physiology: Building Knowledge to Predict the Future (session #605)
- Multidisciplinary Team-Based Care for Cardiogenic Shock: Case-Based Approach (session #693)
- Transcatheter Mitral and Tricuspid Valve Interventions: Imaging Determines Success (session #666)
- Precision PCI: Use of Intravascular Imaging and Physiology to Optimize Results (session #771)
- Next-level Knowledge in TAVR Through Multidisciplinary Collaboration (session #705)
- 30 Years of TCT: Progress and Controversies in Interventional Cardiology, a Joint Symposium by the Cardiovascular Research Foundation and ACC (session #634)
- Complex and High-Risk PCI: A Case Based Joint Symposium by the Society of Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions and ACC (session #667)
- Sunday Night Debates: Current Controversies in Transradial Angiography and Intervention (session #678)
- Great Debates in Vascular Intervention (session #604)
- STEMI Hot Debates: Trials and Tribulations! (session #617)
- Stop it Early or Stop it Late: The Debate Over Antithrombotic Therapy After PCI (session #651)
- Open Mic With Interventionalists: My Top Five Pain (session #716)
- When Twitter Cases Come to the Lab: #SoMe @ ACC (session #714)
- Updates in Structural Interventional Cardiology for the CV Team. (session #758)
- The Expanding Frontiers of Endovascular Therapy: Updates from the Experts (session 615)
- Must Have Endovascular Skills: Fundamentals, Advanced Techniques and Complication Management (session #665)
- Deep Dive in Influential Interventional Clinical Trials (session #770)
- MCS for Cardiogenic Shock Cases: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (session #606)
- Transcatheter Valve Repair/Replacement: Expanding Indications (session #650)
- Mitral Valve Interventions: Transcatheter Mitral Valve Repair (session #633)
- Highlighted Original Research: Interventional Cardiology and the Year in Review (session #901)
| 2018 American College of Cardiology Foundation. Visit ACC.org|