Contact the ACC Registration and Housing Center
Plan your itinerary in 4 easy steps!
Step 1: Use the Online Planner to search for sessions and build your itinerary.
Step 2: Install the ACC.18 App on your phone — NOW AVAILABLE
Step 3: Login to the ACC.18 App using your ACC username and password and sync it with your online itinerary.
Step 4: Make any additional itinerary changes using either the Online Planner or the App.
ACC.18 Online Planner
The Online Planner is now available. Search for sessions by day, session type, pathway and start building an itinerary that meets all your needs!
Use the Dynamic Program Chart to more easily browse the sessions, then click on the session title to see the full session information in the Online Planner.
ACC.18 App — NOW AVAILABLE
Get instant access to sessions, exhibitors, maps and more with the ACC.18 App! Search “ACC.18” in your app store or browse to http://ativ.me/acc18 from your mobile device (available for Apple®, Android® and Kindle Fire® devices).
With the ACC.18 App you can:
- Browse sessions by day, pathway or practice focus and build a personalized itinerary that meets all your learning needs. If you built an itinerary in the Online Planner, sign in with your ACC username and password to sync your calendar.
- Get reminders of where you’re supposed to be next and alerts with the latest information from ACC.
- Ask the Experts your burning questions or participate in polls with the integrated Audience Response System.
- Use Attendee Messenger to search for and send messages to fellow attendees.
- And after it’s all over, seamlessly claim credit and MOC points.
These additional tools and resources will help you navigate ACC.18 quickly and easily.
- Program PDFs: Browse the ACC.18 sessions in PDF format — available by day and by pathway. The PDFs include full session, presentation and speaker information.
- By Day:
- By Pathway:
- Arrhythmias and Clinical EP
- Acute and Stable Ischemic Heart Disease
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Heart Failure and Cardiomyopathies
- Interventional Cardiology
- Non Invasive Imaging
- Pulmonary Hypertension and VTE
- Special Topics
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Vascular Medicine
- Non-Certified Industry Events
- General Meeting Information: Find the location of key amenities and offices with our general meeting information documents. Available February 2018.
- Program-At-A-Glance: A PDF version of our onsite pocket guide provides attendees with a quick reference for session titles, times and information (Available February 2018).
| 2017 American College of Cardiology Foundation. Visit ACC.org|